Welcome to Water Recovery Services, Inc.
The Home of Water Well Rehabilitation
Water Recovery Services, Inc. (WRS) was founded on the principle that water is a precious resource and should be treated as such. Each water well is a portal and should be maintained properly to provide optimum flow and clean, quality water.
The fact is, any well can experience a decrease in water capacity or run dry due to sediment buildup, mineral scale, or other biological blockages, or become contaminated with iron bacteria and other water-fouling microbes. These are common water well problems that can be corrected without the major expense of drilling a new well.
That’s where Water Recovery Services, Inc. comes in—saving you time and money.
We are water well professionals who have drilled, cleaned, and restored thousands of wells throughout the Inland Northwest since 1977. We are the only company in the area using the patented AquaFreed® process to safely and economically restore water quality and quantity to your well.
We treat all types of water wells: industrial, municipal, agricultural, and residential water wells and systems throughout the states of Washington and Idaho—no well project is too small or too large.
Scott Barratt, Owner
Water Recovery Services, Inc.
- Washington Business License
- Washington Corporate License
- Washington Department of Ecology Well Drilling License
- Washington Labor and Industry Electrical Administrator License
- Washington Pump Installer Electrical and Plumbing License
- Washington Septic Installer’s License
- Idaho Public Works License
- Idaho Well Drillers License
- Idaho Complex Septic Installer’s License